Below are the requirements for the chassis, gears, tires, axles, motors, and bodies.
Friday Night Factory Stock Cars
1. The chassis must be JK Cheetah 21.
2. The motor may be soldered to chassis.
3. Additional lead wire retainers may be added.
4. Pin tubes are not allowed.
5. Bite bar must be round and between .045″ and .064″ in diameter and 3.00″ to 3.02″ long.
6. Only 10 tooth, 64 pitch straight cut pinion gear can be used.
7. May solder pinion on motor.
8. Only 36 tooth, 64 pitch straight cut plastic/polymer spur gears may be used.
9. 3/32″ rear axle but must be solid steel.
10. Rear axle must run oil-lite bushings.
11. Rear axle height cannot be changed.
12. Minimum front axle diameter is 0.047″ and must be solid steel.
13. Front axle must pass through both chassis’ uprights.
14. Must use a Hawk 7 un-opened motor. Mounted words up.
15. The motor cannot be modified.
16. Body must be cut at or below the cut line when cut line is present.
17. Interiors must be a 3-dimensional driver. Interiors must be complete. No paper or clear interiors are allowed.
18. Front wheel wells should be left clear, or the body cut to the horizontal centerline of the front axle or wheel decals can be on the body, but you must still have front wheels.
19. All windows must be left clear.
20. 3 numbers are required, preferred locations are roof and each door. Painted or stickers are preferred. 3/8″ tall or taller.
21. For stock car bodies, splitter must remain and a 1/8-inch rear bumper.
22. Parma COT #1035
23. JK COT #70528
24. JK COT #70529
These rules are intended to keep the race cars as close to “STOCK” out of the box as possible. When you have a question about what you can do to the car ask yourself if that is the way the cars come from JK Products.
The race Director reserves the right to allow non-confirming cars to run on a case-by-case basis.
Factory Stock RulesFactory Stock Rules
We Follow IRRA rules on our weekly races.
Have your next birthday party at Modelville Hobby! Check out our party packages here.